The Dundas Valley Orchestra at Forty!
Sunday November 4, 2018 at 3:00 pm at St. Paul's United Church, 29 Park St. W., Dundas (corner of Cross and Park Streets)
Reception afterwards — meet the musicians.
- Johann Strauss Jr.: Kaiser-Walzer
- Johann Strauss Sr.: Radetzky March
- Ludwig van Beethoven: Egmont Overture
- Edvard Hagerup Grieg: Peer Gynt Suite No. 1
- Christoph Willibald Gluck: Dance of the Blessed Spirits with Sarah Traficante, flute
- Cécile Chaminade: Concertino for flute with Sarah Traficante, flute
- Mark Thomas: TBA
Admission is free. DVO gratefully accepts donations, and tax receipts are provided for donations of $10 or more.
DVO is comprised of talented amateur musicians from the Hamilton area. The ensemble presents three major public concerts each year and performs at Hamilton retirement homes. Audience members are welcome to meet the musicians at the post-concert reception. The venue is wheelchair accessible.
Dundas Valley Orchestra
The Dundas Valley Orchestra provides amateur musicians the opportunity and joy of performing orchestral music. Musicians of all ages improve their skills and share this talent by performing community concerts and free concerts at community institutions such as nursing and retirement homes.