- Rehearsals for the 2017/2018 season begin Tuesday September 5, 2017 and are held every Tuesday evening until the end of May.
- These run from 7:30pm to 9:45pm with a 10 minute break for refreshments.
- Note that several of these evenings are actually retirement home concerts.
- We serve coffee, tea and a snack during the break. Please place a small donation in the piggy bank.
- Please do not bring food or drink into our carpeted rehearsal area.
Hi Notes Newsletter
- We have public concerts three times annually.
- In addition, there will be four Tuesday night Retirement Home Concerts.
- Bring your own music stand.
- For concerts starting at 3:00pm, please plan to arrive shortly after 1:00 pm for set-up. A warm up rehearsal will be held from 1:30 pm to 2:30 pm.
- Concert dress for men is black tuxedo or black suit with white shirt and black bow tie. Wear black socks and shoes.
- Women are to wear all black concert attire.
NOTE: In case of inclement weather, a decision may be made to cancel. This decision will be made at approximately 5:00 p.m. on the day of the rehearsal and any cancellation will be posted no later than 5:30 p.m. Before leaving for the rehearsal, please visit the DVO website NO EARLIER THAN 5:30 p.m. to verify the situation. It is recognized that weather and road conditions differ from place to place and you must make your own decision to attend rehearsal based on your own situation.