DVO Sheet Music Library
The Dundas Valley Orchestra has over 400 works for orchestra in its collection. Items may be borrowed, free of
charge by similar organizations.
For more information, contact:
homers @ sentex.net
Library Catalogue (pdf) DVO Library.pdf
This file is designed to be printed on legal size paper in landscape mode.
These items are included in the Orchestras Canada "Inventory of Orchestra Music Libraries / Répertoire des musicothèques d'orchestre"
Borrowing items from the DVO Music Library
- Items that are not in use, may be borrowed by other organisations.
- All items must be returned in complete, undamaged condition.
- Sheet music may not be marked permanently with pen or highlighter. Pencil is okay.
- The borrower agrees to replace any lost or damaged items or compensate the DVO accordingly.
- The borrower must state a proposed return date.
- All costs must be covered by the borrower. All shipping costs must be reimbursed to the DVO or the librarian, as the case may be, and return shipping must be prepaid.
- The organisation borrowing the item(s), agrees in turn, to allow the DVO to borrow items from its library and will provide a listing of works to the DVO if available.
- Existing pencil markings may be removed.
Returning borrowed items
Please return items to:
c/o Homer Seywerd
27 Central Park Ave.